[one_half padding=”15px 15px 15px 15px”]
Rev. Eileen Patra will share a Message:
“Seven UP, Part II”
We all seek Wisdom, Freedom, Love, Joy, Peace and Abundance in our lives. This Sunday, Rev Eileen Patra continues the message of how each of us may cause this to become our experience.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
[one_half_last padding=”15px 15px 15px 15px”]
Music by the Spiritual Life Band.
Doug Clark will be the featured vocalist this week along with the Spiritual Life Center Musicians.
Affirmation for the week…
“The healing vibration of Spirit flows in me and through me,transforming my life, allowing God’s Good to bless me.”
- Rev Eileen Patra has written a wonderful book, “The Mystical Ark: A Vessel of Blessings.” It will be available at the Church after Service on October 20.
- October 27 after Service, Dr. Lewis Smith provides a class on the Spiritual Power of Understanding, “The Feeling Gets the Blessing
- On Sunday, November 3, from noon til 3:00 p.m. join us at the Empty Bowl Project held at Bakers of Milford Restaurant, 2025 S. Milford Road. A great effort supporting people in need.
- Looking ahead, our annual Holiday Bazaar will be on Sunday, November 17 after Service. Let Ron know if you would like a table in the Lobby – without cost – on which to offer your creative items or services to the people of the Congregation.
- Save the date of Friday evening, December 13, for the annual Church Christmas Party to be again held at the Management Education Center dining room. It features wonderful food, terrific music and great fellowship. Sign up begins soon.