[one_half padding=”15px 15px 15px 15px”]
Rev. Eileen Patra will share a Message:
“The Wonder of Love and Life”
The December 15 Service, led by Rev Eileen Patra, is the Third Sunday of Advent leading to the celebration of the Christ at the Christmas Eve Candle lighting Service. An Advent Booklet is provided each family allowing you to follow daily this exciting, holy process.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
[one_half_last padding=”15px 15px 15px 15px”]
Music by the Spiritual Life Band.
Sara Rydzewski will be the featured vocalist this week along with the great keyboardist, Buddy Budson.
Affirmation for the week…
“The eternal Love of the Christmas Spirit grows my soul.”
- The four Sundays of Advent (December) are a marvelous opportunity to re-awaken the Christ Spirit within you. You may follow this sacred path leading up to the Christmas miracle. An Advent Booklet, “Christmas in My Heart” will be provided each family whereby you may follow this path leading up to the Christmas miracle. (1 per family please)
- All are invited to a marvelous Christmas Eve Service Candle lighting at 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, December 24 for an experience of inspiration and wonderful music.
- See the insert in this Sunday’s Bulletin, “Twelve Ways to Jump start a Great 2020.” This provides upcoming programs along with ideas to guide your time ahead in an exciting way.
- A Burning Bowl Service will be during the Service on Sunday, December 29, when you can release any thoughts, practices or behaviors you choose not to carry with you into the new year.
- On Sunday, January 5, a White Stone Ceremony is part of the Service as we set our intention for the upcoming year.