Rev Eileen Patra will share a Message:
“Remembering: A Powerful Tool for Living”
Memory plays a significant role in our lives from our earliest learning experiences to our most profound feelings of connection. This Sunday, Rev Eileen Patra uses Memorial Day as our backdrop to explore the extraordinary power of “Remembering.”
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“Thoughts of peace and joy manifest as my life, because I allow Love to be the active ingredient of my consciousness.”
- Sunday May 26, Rev Eileen Patra leads the Service as we celebrate Memorial Day, honoring those who have served our country.
- On Sunday, June 9, Rev Kent Voigt provides a message that is sure to provide insights and lift our spirits.
- On Sunday June 16, we have a special Father’s Day Service, honoring our fathers and all who practice the art of fathering.
- After Service on Sundays, June 23rd and 30th Revs Edward and Annette Jones will present a class on the vital practice of meditating effectively. It is “Heart-Centered Meditation Workshop: The Journey to the Soul.” Love offering. It will be important to attend both classes.
- On Saturday morning, June 29, a number of friends from our Church will meet at the World Medical Relief facility in Southfield to assist packaging materials to help persons throughout the world.