Rev. Linda Dominik will share a Message:
“You Gave Up WHAT for LENT?”
Many of us grew up with some ideas about Lent that are questionable. This Sunday, Rev Linda Dominik helps us to see this special time in a whole new light as we prepare for Holy Week..
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“I place my faith in God, inviting the Christ Within to lead me forward boldly into my life – no matter what.”
- The Ladies of SLC plan in April an event “Lunch On the Aisle” at Meadowbrook. Each person participating needs to provide $35 cash or a check made out to the Church.
- The month of April will be filled with special events including:
· Sunday, April 7 we encourage all to bring a friend to Church for a wonderful experience
· Sunday, April 14 is Palm Sunday when we relive the experience of Jesus entering
· Thursday, April 18 will be a marvelous Holy Thursday Service of music and drama
- Circle the date of Sunday, May 5, for world-renowned presenter, Michael Wickett’s seminar,“Your Best Life Now.” 12:30-3:00.
- The weekend of June 7-9, the Church is planning a visit to Unity Village near Kansas City, Missouri. This is the world headquarters of Unity – and is a special spiritual place with many spots to explore. We’ll arrive the afternoon of Friday, June 7 and depart after the morning Church Service, Sunday afternoon, June 9. We have 20 rooms booked at the beautiful Unity Hotel and Conference Center. The cost is $250 per person for the weekend for those who share a room. This includes the room for Friday and Saturday nights plus all six meals while we’re there. It also includes tours of the grounds plus messages by key faculty of Unity Institute. Hotel rooms will be on a first come, first serve basis with occupancy up to four persons per room. Each person is responsible for their own travel. A sign-up form will be available this Sunday for those interested.