Rev. Ron Ron Scott will share a Message:
“Allowing God to Lead You”
St Patrick, the Patron Saint of Ireland, was hugely successful because of the way he followed God. You can do the same by following certain practices – as Rev Ron Scott explains this Sunday..
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“The fullness of Spirit moves through me now and always as I follow God’s path toward my Greater Good.”
- On Thursday, March 28, the Incredible Ladies of SLC meet for lunch and a movie. Learn details at the table in the Lobby – and also results of the survey to plan activities for 2019.
- The month of April will be filled with special events including:
· Sunday, April 7 we encourage all to bring a friend to Church for a wonderful experience
· Sunday, April 14 is Palm Sunday when we relive the experience of Jesus entering
· Thursday, April 18 will be a marvelous Holy Thursday Service of music and drama
· Sunday, April 21 is Easter when we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
- Circle the date of Sunday, May 5, for world-renowned presenter, Michael Wickett’s seminar,“Your Best Life Now.” 12:30-3:00.
- The weekend of June 7-9, the Church is planning a visit to Unity Village near Kansas City, Missouri. This is the world headquarters of Unity – and is a special spiritual place with many spots to explore. We’ll arrive the afternoon of Friday, June 7 and depart after the morning Church Service, Sunday afternoon, June 9. We have 20 rooms booked at the beautiful Unity Hotel and Conference Center. The cost is $250 per person for the weekend for those who share a room. This includes the room for Friday and Saturday nights plus all six meals while we’re there. It also includes tours of the grounds plus messages by key faculty of Unity Institute. Hotel rooms will be on a first come, first serve basis with occupancy up to four persons per room. Each person is responsible for their own travel. A sign-up form will be available this Sunday for those interested.