Rev. Ron Ron Scott will share a Message:
“L.E.N.T. – Let’s Eliminate Negative Thinking”
Our assignment here on earth is to come into greater alignment with God. This Sunday, Rev Ron Scott describes specifically how we can utilize the present time of Lent to bring this about.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“The focus of my mind constantly turns to Divine Guidance as I trust the flow and the process of life.”
- Sunday, March 10, after Service, Dr. Lewis Smith offers a class, “Divine Love – A Healing Session on How Prayer Works.”
- On Thursday, March 28, the Incredible Ladies of SLC meet for lunch and a movie. Learn details at the table in the Lobby – and also results of the survey to plan activities for 2019.
- The month of April will be filled with special events including:
· Sunday, April 7 we encourage all to bring a friend to Church for a wonderful experience
· Sunday, April 14 is Palm Sunday when we relive the experience of Jesus entering Jerusalem
· Thursday, April 18 will be a marvelous Holy Thursday Service of music and drama
· Sunday, April 21 is Easter when we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
- Circle the date of Sunday, May 5, for world-renowned presenter, Michael Wickett’s seminar,“Your Best Life Now.” 12:30-3:00.
- The weekend of June 7-9, the Church is planning a visit to Unity Village near Kansas City, Missouri. This is the world headquarters of Unity – and is a special spiritual place with many spots to explore. We’ll arrive the afternoon of Friday, June 7 and depart after the morning Church Service, Sunday afternoon, June 9. We have 20 rooms booked at the beautiful Unity Hotel and Conference Center. The cost is $250 per person for the weekend for those who share a room. This includes the room for Friday and Saturday nights plus all six meals while we’re there. It also includes tours of the grounds plus messages by key faculty of Unity Institute. Hotel rooms will be on a first come, first serve basis with occupancy up to four persons per room. Each person is responsible for their own travel. A sign-up form will be available this Sunday for those interested.