Rev. Ron Scott will share a Message:
“Awakening Your Joy”
The December 23 Service, led by Rev Ron Scott, is the Fourth Sunday of Advent leading to the celebration of the Christ at the Christmas Eve Candlelighting Service. The Message is one of Joy – and how each of us can embrace it in our lives.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“I live in a state of serenity and peace with Joy my constant companion.”
- Sign up in the Lobby after Service to be part of the new Good Samaritan Team.
- Holiday Services include:
Sunday Service, 10:00 a.m., December 23
Christmas Eve Candle lighting Service, 5:00 p.m., Monday, December 24
Burning Bowl during Sunday Service, 10:00 a.m., December 30
- The Incredible Ladies of SLC are planning to meet for dinner on Thursday, December 27 followed by a nearby visit to Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak to be part of the “Moon Dreams, Sweet Dreams” support of youngsters in care. Sign up in the Lobby.
- See the insert in this Sunday’s Bulletin, “Twelve Ways to Jumpstart a Great 2019.” This provides upcoming programs along with ideas to guide your time ahead in an exciting way
- On Sunday, January 6, a White Stone Ceremony is part of the Service as we set our intention for the upcoming year.