Rev. Ron Scott will share a Message:
“Living a Life of Love”
The December 16th Service, led by Rev Ron Scott, is the Third Sunday of Advent leading to the celebration of the Christ at the Christmas Eve Candle lighting Service. An Advent Booklet, “A World of Hope,” is provided each family allowing you to follow daily this exciting, holy process.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“The eternal Love of the Christmas Spirit fills my life and
grows my soul.”
- This next Sunday, December 16, we invite everyone to bring new (or slightly used) hats and gloves plus small toiletries that will be taken to the Salvation Army to support people in need.
- Sign up in the Lobby after Service to be part of the new Good Samaritan Team.
- Holiday Services include:
Sunday Service, 10:00 a.m., December 23
Christmas Eve Candle lighting Service, 5:00 p.m., Monday, December 24
Burning Bowl during Sunday Service, 10:00 a.m., December 30
- The Incredible Ladies of SLC are planning to meet for dinner on Thursday, December 27 followed by a nearby visit to Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak to be part of the “Moon Dreams, Sweet Dreams” support of youngsters in care. Sign up in the Lobby.
- See the insert in this Sunday’s Bulletin, “Twelve Ways to Jumpstart a Great 2019.” This provides upcoming programs along with ideas to guide your time ahead in an exciting way.