Rev. Ron Scott will share a Message:
“The Peace that Passes Understanding”
The December 9 Service, led by Rev Ron Scott, is the Second Sunday of Advent leading to the celebration of the Christ at the Christmas Eve Candlelighting Service. An Advent Booklet , “A World of Hope,” is provided each family allowing you to follow daily this exciting, holy process.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“I am grateful Peace is the presence I live in and live from..”
- A Memorial Service for Unity minister, Carole Mullins, will be Saturday, December 8 at 11:00 a.m. at Renaissance Unity in Warren.
- On two Sundays, December 9 and 16, we invite everyone to bring new (or slightly used) hats and gloves that will be taken to the Salvation Army to support people in need.
- Sign up in the Lobby after Service to be part of the new Good Samaritan Team.
- It’s not too late to sign up for the Church Christmas Party, Friday evening, December 14, an evening of great food, fun and festivities to be held in the Dining Room of the MSU Center.
- Holiday Services include:
- Sunday Service, 10:00 a.m., December 23
- Christmas Eve Candlelighting Service, 5:00 p.m., Monday, December 24
- Burning Bowl during Sunday Service, 10:00 a.m., December 30