Rev. Ron Scott will share a Message:
“The Transformative Power of Gratitude”
Sometimes we don’t realize what makes Thanksgiving such a special holiday. This Sunday, Rev Ron Scott shares the amazing ways that gratitude, practiced properly, can transform your life.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“I am grateful to God for the blessing of life that allows me to enjoy the experience, be of service, and discover my purpose”
- This Sunday, November 18 is “Bring a Friend” Sunday. We encourage everyone to bring a friend to enjoy the Annual Holiday Bazaar as well as an inspiring Service with great music.
- Sign up in the Lobby after Service to be part of the new Good Samaritan Team.
- We have 11 presenters of items and services for the fun Annual Holiday Bazaar on Sunday, November 18. This will be a great opportunity to find some great Christmas gifts
- Sign up for the Church Christmas Party, Friday evening, December 14. It will be an evening of great food, fun and festivities to be held in the Dining Room of the MSU Center.
- In preparation for the upcoming four Sundays of Advent leading to Christmas Eve, every family is welcome to take one of the Unity Advent Booklets, “A World of Hope.”