Rev. Ron Scott will share a Message:
“You Always Have Reason for Hope”
This First Sunday of Advent begins the greatest adventure of all as we open ourselves to the Christ in our lives.
Please join us to hear more. The service at Spiritual Life Center is 10:00 a.m. each Sunday.
Affirmation for the week…
“I place my hope in God, as the Christ Spirit leads me.”
- The December 1 Service, led by Rev Ron Scott, is the First Sunday of Advent leading to the celebration of the Christ at the Christmas Eve Candle lighting Service. An Advent Booklet is provided each family allowing you to follow daily this exciting, holy process.
- The four Sundays of Advent (December) are a marvelous opportunity to re-awaken the Christ Spirit within you. You may follow this sacred path leading up to the Christmas miracle. An Advent Booklet, “Christmas in My Heart” will be provided each family whereby you may follow this path leading up to the Christmas miracle. (1 per family please)
- All are invited to a marvelous Christmas Eve Service Candle lighting at 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, December 24 for an experience of inspiration and wonderful music.
- Again this year, on December 1 and 8, we invite everyone to bring new (or slightly used) hats and gloves, as well as small toiletries, for the Salvation Army to support people in need.
- Friday evening, December 13, is our annual Church Christmas Party to be again held at the Management Education Center dining room; doors open 6pm. It features wonderful food, terrific music and great fellowship. It’s not too late! Sign up today!